CEDOC Viewer is an unlicensed version of CEDOC that can be used to complete the measures. Only the tabs used to complete a risk assessment are editable. No other information can be changed.
Once you have placed an order for CEDOC Viewer, you will receive a confirmation directly to the specified email address and will be forwarded to a download page.
The site for downloading CEDOC contains:
- Link to CEDOC Viewer installation file.
- Short instructions for installation.
- General agreements.
- Click on the link above and download CEDOC_Viewer.msi.
- Install CEDOC_Viewer.msi.
- Follow the instructions in Setup Wizard.
- Start CEDOC.
- Ready for use!
Once you have installed CEDOC Viewer, you can open the .ced files of your choice.
Annual license fee shall be paid each calendar year in advance against invoice (30 days net). If the License Agreement is signed during the current calendar year, the fee will be calculated proportionally for the remaining part of the current calendar year.
If in subsequent years required new annual purchase order 100 EUR will be added.
Termination of the subscription shall be made at least three months before the end of the calendar year.
- Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 11.
- .NET Framework version: 4.5.
- Internal memory: 500 MB
- Disk space: 100 MB
- Graphic resolution: 1280 x 960 or higher is recommended.
We have compiled 5 important things that are good to know before purchasing a CEDOC license:
- The annual license cost will be invoiced in advance before each new calendar year (30 days net).
- If the License Agreement is signed during the current calendar year, the annual license cost is calculated proportionally for the remaining part of the calendar year.
- Updates are included in the subscription price.
- If a new annual ordering procedure is required in subsequent years, 1000 SEK will be added annually.
- The license continues, termination of the subscription should be done at least three months before the end of the calendar year.
If you have any questions, contact CEDOC support.
Phone: +46 511-79 88 88